ARMY OF AV3NG3RZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMY OF AV3NG3RZ

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A clan that gevm and pin made long time ago..(wars)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
∀o∀ Dragger
Admin
Admin
∀o∀ Dragger

A clan that gevm and pin made long time ago..(wars) Empty
PostSubject: A clan that gevm and pin made long time ago..(wars)   A clan that gevm and pin made long time ago..(wars) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Hers some storys when i was in some clans doing some stuff........like...:

PGV vZ THx

b4 w4r
ok so i got the thx4adaption i said war 2v2?,he said ,"ok ill see."so we went 2 lobby i w8ed and told pinhead 2 makegame.So pin made it, he W8ED 10 MIN. IN Game! the fucking thx asshole was still getting his hoes so i said GET EM! he said',"there all in pw games!".......
OMG there were like 5 in not pw games! so pin went out of the game and i went 2 a DM game so i fond like 5 THX! omg so he came and i said lets war foool! so went we 2 lobby!

THE WAR BEGINS
ok so i was suxin bad cause my mom and dad came in room cause im not allowed 2 play my psp at NIGHT!
ok we got a flag then they got it,then we got one and they got one then when pin was owning them. THX ELITE AKA DKO Noob.....he realy is a noob LMFAO.so he started saying that thx4adaption sux and said,"get another THX!"so we w8ed not long and then THXdadag or whateva his damn name is came in.And then we got 3 flags and they have 2 then we started 2 own with the bar and won 3 5! PGV WINS ROUND 1!

THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!
ok i was suxin BAD! since im sick! cause i play basket ball so i go outside alot!.....ok so ill past forward 2 the future it was 4 4!!
OMG pin had the flag and those idiot were in a house in near our base just w8ing there 4 us 2 own em!
pin was screaming at me 2 kill the flag guy cause i was.and he thought it cause only thx dad was killing me and i tryed 2 kil elite but it was hard cause, it was cramped in the house so itryed i MILLION TIMES! 2 kill him and i finaly did then dad just killed me and took flag!OMG! just OMG!
then i got pised then came out with a fulll out ATTACK! and killed them both! OWNED!so i shot em and then put the flag IN.

ok we won both rounds,ill make it easy 4 u 2 c the score

PGV OWNAGE TEAM: PGV WEiRDW4R,PGV PiNHEAD

THX NOOB TEAM:THX ELITE,THXadaption,THX daddahah

ROUND 1

SCORE 5 3

ROUND 2

SCORE

5 4

GFJ PGV

and FUCK U THX Nubs.....

PGV Vz ASOSFAF

B4 THE SLAUGHTER
ok so i was asking asofaf in ctf sewer game if they wanted 3v3 and they said ok and i said ok G2L!,they did nothing like a pice of sht....
so then 1 of them finally left 2 lobby i was shocked that a noob knew what g2l ment.so we all went 2 the lobby and and then i saw that pin and nightfade was in a game so i had to get him,then he was in the lobby-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(fast forward) ok so then he didnt now how 2 make the game so i had 2 get pin and he went 2 the lobby and then i told him 2 make the game so i could get the noooooobs.so then he made it i got them i went in to the game,so then we started 1st they were screaming like idiots!

THE GAME OF GOLDEN OWNAGE
OK so we all attcked they like 1-2-3. ok if i kept on talking it would be we killed them like 1-2-3.so they all left when we had 4 0

so ill tell u they score

PGV TEAM:PGV PiNHEAD,PGV WEiRDW4R,PGV NightFade

ASOFAF TEAM:ASOFAF DEMON,ASOFAF WONLY,KIND,2 OTHERS

ROUND 1
SCORE 0 5 OWNED

PGV vZ OW Mohh1 clan cmon 2 mohh2

B4 the secand of OWNAGE!
ok so i saw a OW tryout so i i went in asked 4 war they said,"ok."So we all went 2 lobby they said 4 me 2 be easy on them since there mohh1 just came on mohh2.So i made PiNhead was on lobby so i made it

THE RED NECK BEAT DOWN
ok it was easy as sht i was eating 2 lol....we were owning them so bad that i felt bad so i took out my pistol and still owned em hard!

heres the score

PGV TEAM:PGV PiNHEAD,PGV WEiRDW4R

OW(the name tells what we did 2 them... ):OW SMOKiN iT,OW SNORKn iT

ROUND 1
SCORE 3 0

ROUND 2
SCORE 3 0

PGV vZ SSU

b4 the slapp of the map
ok so i saw some ssu on so i said 2 my self hey y not war some noobs?so i went got em then we all went 2 the lobby i made the game put nades in...... (they sux with anything) and then the slapp began

THE SHOWER OF NADES
ok this was easy as 1-2-3. ok i we bursted with a nade shower leaven em 2 die in the mud.So pin got the flag SSU shane got our flag we just kiled him the exact min. he got our flag.Then pin put the flag in.We came back with ownage the tried 2 get past the middle but failed.This was like steeling candy from a hobo.SO we had 2 0 then they got our flag as soon as they did we shooted em down with our bars.He died easy s doing shit in a bucket.Then pin put the flag in 3 0.

HITLER REBORN
so we were axis.Well this was like the 1st round 3 0
LOL i no u want 2 c the drama but its 2 much the blood and gore.every were(on there side. )

PGV TEAM:PGV PiNHEAD,PGV WEiRDW4R,PGV LuCiFER

SSU TEAM:SSU Shane,SSU nicole88,SSU D1SE.

ROUND 1
SCORE 3 0

ROUND 2
SCORE
3 0
Back to top Go down

A clan that gevm and pin made long time ago..(wars)
Page 1 of 1