ARMY OF AV3NG3RZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMY OF AV3NG3RZ

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AoA vs DMW (win)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArSeNiiC
Admin
Admin
ArSeNiiC

AoA vs DMW (win) Empty
PostSubject: AoA vs DMW (win)   AoA vs DMW (win) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:23 pm

AoA Lineup:AoA Got Rank(2nd round),AoA4L Nahz,AoAJAY713,AoA KiNGKoNG,AoA Butterz.

DMW Lineup:WHO GiVes a FUCK.

Round 1:
We started off good our lines were good nahz was defending ,got rank was watching,
I don know what the others were doing but i was in the middle went down a lilttle then out of no were 2 DMW's just go on a rampage and attack me so i take em in my "lil circle attack" witch makes em lose there ammo and confuses them so one just stopped and i meleed him then shot his back and he fell and died then a snipershot hit my back i was about dead then the 2nd DMW shot me in my legs,i DIED.While i was responding AoA was in there base and DMW was in our base in repsonded back both guys who had each other's flag died and i snuck under the lines took the putoes flags, went back to out base and was shocked our men were dead on the floor cause dmw fukcn hax! im serosie every time they die the suddenly come back in a fuckn secand!So i came back and they were every were and guess what FUCK,They found my ass and were shooting i was already red then i new what 2 do i let them kill me i had no choice it was 4v1 and i was up there were it is extremely easy to kill a guy! Then butterz sniped the guy in the back the flag carrier died then some fucked up mofo(dmw)took the damn flag and put it in it was 1-0 ok so we got pissed since we were rusty we had lagg and the haxed! So we charged raped them we were in there base slaughtering them to death and it was 2-1 then a final blow that popped the round nahz toook the flag headed back 2 base without any DMW following her lmao jk (he). it was 3-1 .... Tongue

Round 2
RAPE Shocked 3-0 in one sencand btw I HAD HIGHEST SCORE IN BOTH ROUNDS. Wink

GG DMW (SIKE) GJ AoA4L.
Back to top Go down
https://aoapwnz.forumotion.com

AoA vs DMW (win)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARMY OF AV3NG3RZ :: War :: Wars-Mohh2-
Jump to: